Community Service Opportunities
RLM Attacking Homelessness
A powerful, volunteer-driven organization, MUST addresses the basic needs of individuals, families and children with facilities in the Cobb and Cherokee counties and programs in numerous other counties. MUST brings people of many faiths together to respond to God’s challenge to minister to others with compassion and love, without judgment of the beliefs, background or circumstances of those who serve or are being served.
How Relevant Life Ministries supports M.U.S.T Ministries
- Toiletry Drive – Personal hygiene collection campaign
- MUST in the Morning – Serving breakfast serving Hope
- Summer Lunches Program – Peanutbutter Drive/ smmer lunches
- Jeans and Jesus – Jeans donation campaign
- Clothing Drive – Winter Clothing
Babies shouldn't go without!
Our House breaks the chains of homelessness by providing quality early childhood education and comprehensive support services for families who are experiencing homelessness.
Our House founders envisioned offering homeless parents more than free childcare: they wanted to provide a loving, safe haven where a parent could confidently leave her child while she sought employment and permanent housing. They realized that without reliable childcare, homeless parents, especially single women, were trapped in the cycle of unemployment, poverty and homelessness.
How Relevant Life Ministries supports Our House
- Diaper Drive – Diaper Collection Campaign
- Pizza and Prayer – Hot Lunch with Hot Prayers